After the hustle and bustle of the holiday season subsides, the last days of 2023 will be some of the quietest of the year for many of us. Our ability to grow and evolve as people and leaders can benefit from the opportunity to sort out what has been and to envision how we’d like to influence our future. I encourage you to plan a couple of hours between now and January 1st to do just that.
I want to introduce you to a powerful tool to guide you. YearCompass is a free booklet that helps you reflect on the year and plan the next one. With a set of carefully selected questions and exercises, YearCompass helps you uncover your patterns and design your intentions for 2024.
Reflecting at the end of the year allows you to recognize what brings you joy, learn from your mistakes, celebrate your victories, and set out a path you want to walk on. All you need is a quiet few hours and some key discovery questions.
As you honor who you are by exploring what has been, consider:
- What was your wisest decision this year?
- What was most surprising about 2023?
- What was a meaningful risk you took? Why was it valuable?
- What do you need to forgive yourself for in 2023?
As you look forward to 2024, consider:
- What are three things you want to do each day?
- Who are the people you want to ensure you have quality time with?
- What is your secret wish for 2024?
- What advice do you have for yourself to influence a good year ahead?
New Year’s resolutions don’t work. Intentional, thoughtful action does.
We at Team Lead Star wish you a holiday season filled with joy, community, love, and reflection. We’re so glad we’re connected and look forward to the opportunity to support your success in the coming year.