Leading from the Front
Practical leadership guidance from Angie and Courtney’s time as Marines.Buy Now
You’ll improve your decision-making, focus, and performance as you learn to:
- Lead from the front and set an inspiring example for others
- Think fast on your feet and stop making excuses
- Take care of your team (so they’ll take care of you)
- Stay cool while dealing with crises and respond without overreacting
- Build lasting confidence to fuel your success
A brilliant, original, practical, profound, human, energetic book written by two remarkable women. It’s one of the best books on leadership published in the last several years.Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence
Leading from the Front Book Clubs
10-Week Leadership Challenge
Strengthen the leadership abilities of the men and women on your team with Lead Star’s 10-Week Leadership Challenge. Devote just one hour per week for ten weeks to learning and discussing the 10 key leadership principles in Leading from the Front. By the end of week 10, your team will develop the skills to be better leaders.
Strive for Five Book Club
Five women. Five weeks. Each member of your club begins by reading Leading from the Front. Then, over the next five weeks, your group will engage in educational and thought-provoking dialogue guided by the use of our free downloadable materials.