We’re Giving Away 2 Tickets to the SPARK Experience Workshop
Angie Morgan, February 25, 2019
When you empower others, and contribute to their success, you express service-based leadership — the brand of leadership that helps strengthen bonds, build teams, and transform relationships.
We want to give you the opportunity to serve someone by doing one thing: Nominating them to attend the SPARK Experience Workshop for free.
We all have a colleague in our life who deserves a special day away from the desk. A day where they can:
- Pause, reflect, and think about how they can grow their leadership abilities
- Attend a professional development event facilitated by true experts in their fields who create engaging, entertaining, and inspiring learning experiences
- Refresh their professional network in an encouraging, supportive environment
We’re delivering two SPARK Experience Workshops this spring: in Houston on April 25 and Detroit on May 9. We’re offering one free ticket to each course. learn more about the workshops >
To nominate your colleague:
- In 500 words or less, tell us who they are, their relationship to you, and why they should attend
- Indicate which session you’re nominating them for (Houston or Detroit)
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lead Star team will review all submissions and determine our two lucky winners based upon how you share what type of impact you believe the SPARK Experience Workshop will have on them.
It’ll take you less than 20 minutes to put a nomination together. Think about your deserving colleague … aren’t they worth the time investment? (Imagine their surprise knowing that you went to the effort to recognize them!!!)
You might also think, well … they don’t live in Detroit or Houston. Nominate them anyway. If they are selected, and live in the continental US, we’ll pay for their plane ticket and hotel room.
We’re accepting nominations until March 8. On March 14, we’ll make the announcement of our two winners.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to reading these applications about all the amazing and deserving men and women in the world whose leadership has impacted others in positive and inspiring ways.