Episode 21: Lynn Anne Gillen
At Lead Star, we describe a leader as someone who influences outcomes and inspires others. What do we need to do as leaders to influence the financial outcomes we want?
Listen in as Courtney Lynch, Lead Star Partner, speaks with special guest, Lead Star’s own CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Lynn Anne Gillen, about a topic that is always top of mind: Personal Financial Leadership.
Their conversation will include:
- An understanding of how to connect your values to your money management practices.
- A focus on the leadership behaviors that allow you to achieve financial goals.
- Practical guidance on how to be better than your instincts when it comes to making smart financial choices.
- Awareness of how taking charge of your financial future contributes to the peace and confidence needed to lead well.
- Important financial guidance for us in all stages of life from our 20s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond.
Looking for the first step, or the next better step, to lead your financial life? Then listen in!